Friday, October 2, 2009

FOURTH GRADE HOMEWORK: OCT. 2

I'm also very proud of my fouth grade students performance on the Definite Articles quiz. It looks as if I'll be making future quizzes more of a challenge! : )

I'm asking the students to write two paragraphs in English for our second meeting day next week. In the first paragraph, I've asked them to write six sentences answering basic questions about three famous Hispanic/Latino people.

1. Sonia Sotomayor
2. Fernando Valenzuela
3. José Feliciano

In the second paragraph I'd like the students to say whether or not they'd like to have that person's job and why. The paragraph should be about five sentences long.

For Sonia Sotomayor, the students may have to do some of their research on the internet.

¡Hasta pronto! (See you/Talk to you soon!)
Señora Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment